Isla Capital, S.L.
Fiscal ID: B87932109
Address: Avd. Pau Casals 13, 1 Planta, 08021 BARCELONA, Spain
The processing of your data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Isla Capital S.L (Teranka). Our privacy statement outlines what this means in practice and explains how Teranka, stores, manages and protects your data.
The data we hold
If you are a guest or employee, most of the data we hold would have been provided by you. This includes but is not limited to:
- Your name, title, gender and date of birth
- Your home address, email address and telephone numbers
- Health information
Some of the personal data we hold about you has been provided by you during interactions with our employees namely:
- Updates to your contact details. Address, email and phone
- Records of verbal or email conversations/meetings, including personal and philanthropic interests
- Your family and partner/spousal details
- A record of the communications we have sent to you and any responses to such communications
- Your contact preferences
- Your current job title, employer and work email addresses
- Previous role(s) and job title
- What we use your information for
Unless you have requested otherwise, the information you provide is used by the business, to communicate with you. These may include:
- Providing you with the services and information you have requested
- The promotion of benefits and services available to you
- The promotion of Teranka
- Distribution of business mailings (e.g. magazine, newsletters)
Data analysis and updating your contact details
To ensure that our communications are relevant to you and your interests, we may use tools that help us track whether the emails we send are opened and which links are clicked within a message. We may also track website visits and use analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, to use this information to improve our website.
How long is your personal data held?
Personal data is held in line with our Records Management Policy and Schedule, which is available upon request.
Your right to make changes or ask us to stop using your data
You are in control of your data and have the right to opt-out of all or specific communications types at any point.
You also have the right to request copies of the data we hold about you, to do so please submit a Subject Access Request to the General Manager of Teranka.
If you have a concern about how your data is being handled
You can contact the business via the contact page our website. In addition to this, you can raise any concerns directly with the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk)
Changes to the Privacy Statement
In the interested of being transparent we may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Any significant changes to this Policy or to the way we treat your data will be communicated via the Teranka website.
If you have any questions which you feel have not been answered by this Privacy Statement, please do not hesitate in contacting us by email at email@example.com
We are required to inform you that we use tracking features called 'cookies' on our website.
"Cookies" are tiny, harmless text files sent to your computer or mobile when you visit a website.